Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GRE/GMAT Vocab builder on your mobile

Hello all test takers! I have created a Java mobile application that contains Barron's word lists. I created it when I had to give GRE my self. If you are preparing for gre or gmat or just want to improve your vocabulary, this application is a must. You are free to use this application. Here are some of the goodies about this app:


1. Over 3500 Barron's Words with meaning and usage.
2. Option to Mark words, so you can review it later.
3. History is maintained for recently searched words.
4. You get suggestions as you type.

2 Comments:

Location said...

JAR file should be enough for many cell phones. But I you want JAD file also, you can get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/76266732/1f60914b/GREDict.html

Anonymous said...

Virtual Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I'm curious as to when we will eventually reach the rate of 1c to 1 Gig.

I wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB drive, lol. But for now I will be happy with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4[/url] NetBrowze)